The Corona virus has recently faced significant additional challenges for manufacturing and retail companies. Employees have moved further away from warehouse and manufacturing staff because of working from home, which forced longer exchange of information process within supply chain related people. The constant movement of goods raised a new challenge – how to manage large amounts of information quickly, operationally and the most important, remotely? At this time, it is extremely important not only to optimize information exchange within the company, but also with suppliers, carriers and customers. Moreover, structured and timely information is very important in such a stressful situation, as it may take longer than usual to manage logistics related information.
To help meet today’s business challenges, GoRamp has decided to provide free access to logistics management tools until this June. We urge manufacturers and retailers not to miss the opportunity to manage their current
Warehouse Time Slot Management system helps you:
- To centralize information on the actual arrival times of the vehicles along with other relevant data
- To provide easy access for customers, suppliers and carriers to book time in advance
- To automatically generate reports on warehouse load indicators and carrier performance KPI
Benefits for Your Business:
Testimonials of our Clients
“I am very pleased that we have launched GoRamp solution for our company. Already in the first weeks we managed to notice the result – working time saved and convenient traceability with all the necessary information in one place. And most importantly, satisfied employees, whose work day has certainly become easier and simpler – it is extremely important to me as a company manager. ”
“We have been using the GoRamp system for over a year and it is hard to imagine a return to old working principles. We save 50 percent of our working time in the first months of work!
With this solution, we expanded our carrier contact range, which we would not have managed before due to limited time resources, which undoubtedly resulted in cost savings. The system is very simple and clear! We hope to continue our successful cooperation ”
“We are delighted to have become a GoRamp platform customer. As soon as we started using the public market function, we noticed drastic freight cost savings. We save time both in collecting information about prices and handling operation information during transportation, which positively affects the efficiency and promptness of our workflow. ”
“We started using GoRamp as transportation service provider thanks to one of our manufacturing customers. We are excited to be able to provide a better quality service to our customers and build a stronger partnership. GoRamp fully covers all the communication you need with your customer – so we and our customers can work more efficiently and quickly. We recommend this solution to both manufacturing companies and their transportation partners.”
More benefits for your business:
- Anyone involved in loading and unloading can view and update information about each truck in real time.
- All information is available centrally, including the actual time of arrival of the vehicle and driver information, documents or other relevant data.
- A net is created based on the customer’s production and loading type, based on their needs, to make time planning even more efficient and convenient.
- Based on available history of warehouse loading/unloading times, you can create efficiency plans and increase capacity or reduce time and money costs
- All warehouse ramp loading and occupancy is managed through the system and any changes are recorded in the system along with the required documentation
- Registration documentation and other documents can be easily shared between departments, suppliers, carriers and customers
- With the help of standard reports KPI are evaluated, with the ability to create efficiency plans (for example, to see if deadlines have been met or to set up truck waiting or loading/unloading times)
How does it work?
Informing Warehouse staff
Shipment details and/or checklists, rules and other relevant information are displayed.
Possible text messaging
Warehouse staff can notify truck driver or freight forwarder in advance of changes or other relevant information via SMS or other means
Preparing for the next loading
All factual information about times, etc. is kept in the work history of the company.
The next day’s work can be planned in advance.